Saturday, February 11, 2012

14 Days of Valentines-Chocoholic Layout

 First off, I'm so sorry for the condition of this picture. I'm going to take another one tomorrow, hopefully. I have spent all day with my kids and I didn't get my project done today. I've had a wonderful day with my kiddos. At one point in time, my little guy was laughing so hard, he fell over. You can't beat that! I knew if anyone was waiting for today's post, they'd forgive me after knowing I spent time with my family.

My project for today is a layout using patterns from Paper Piecings by Nikki :

The title is from Little Scraps of Heaven

I used a sketch from Little Scraps Of Heaven as well. I planned to make this a boy-themed layout, but somehow it evolved to this. I really like it though.

Remember to sign up for my giveaway here.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! I love those piecings! Thank you for playing with us at getting scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your layout is super sweet!!! I like love your dripping title and those adorable kisses.. I am so happy that you joined my "Getting Scrappy Challenge" and I hope you will join us again next Sunday..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe!!! I LOVE your title! And of course those piercings are perfect for the page! Thanks so much for joining us for the Getting Scrappy Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the faces on the kisses!!! Your layout is wonderful! I am going to have to get some of those paper pieces! Thank you for playing along with us over at Getting Scrappy!!
    Teresa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete