Saturday, February 4, 2012

14 Days of Valentines- Sweet Cherries Card


Remember how I was telling you I wouldn't mind 6 more weeks of this winter? Well, winter arrived yesterday. No snow, but it's muddy and yucky outside. Perfect crafting weather. It's also Ice Cream for Breakfast day. Don't mind if I do! :-)

Today is Day 4 of 14 Days of Valentines and today I have for you a sweet card. I used the Heart Cherries from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I also used the Heart Doilies from Designs on Cloud 9. I told you I wanted to use those Heart Doilies.

I'm going to use this card for a card swap I'm participating in. I've never done one before and I'm kind of excited. I'm going to make this card again though, so it is for sale. I can make it in with different colors if you want. It's $3.50, plus $1.50 shipping. Just e-mail me here if you're interested.

Don't forget about my giveaway here.

1 comment: