Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Pledge

Hi! So glad you've come upon my blog. My name is Joanna and  I'm a TV junkie. (Everyone, say, "Hi, Joanna".) :-) This year things will change. I'm making a pledge to minimize my television watching and take control of the time I usually spend glued to the tube.
I'll still watch some TV. I love me some NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles! In fact, on Tuesday nights, I intend to make hors d'ouerves and have a little party with Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs and my buddy Sam Hanna. And Timothy McGee's presence won't hurt either. I find a nerd so hard to resist! So, here are the rules of my pledge. No more than 1 hour of television or 1 movie a day. I'm going to explore other means of entertainment. Books on CD. Crafts. Music. I'm going to the park with my boys and make memories with them while they're young. Join me as I tackle projects that need doing, and scrapbook pages and papercrafts that need creating. I'm going to make memories with my amazing husband and my two sweet little boys. Maybe I'll inspire you to do something you want to do.  


No comments:

Post a Comment