Thursday, January 5, 2012

No TV... Take 2

Well, that didn't work out like I planned. I had intended to work on all kinds of interesting things this week. My Pinterest account is smoking because of all the brilliant ideas I've found. Unfortunately, life interfered. My babies are sick. I mean, make-the-dog-ill, ruin-the-carpet sick. I have spent 3 days holding sick babies and cleaning up messes that would make strong men cry. My little guy likes VeggieTales and Sesame Street and I've let him watch them and I haven't wasted any time on feeling guilty about it.
So, now they're feeling better and we're going to give this another go. I'll have a super cool project from Creative Kuts to post before Saturday and I'm really excited about it. Stay tuned for a cool project that Cheryl from Creative Kuts provided for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I am soo glad they are feeling better. I'm not a mom you know - but I was a sick kid a few times and I would have wished me on anyone! I don't think I could handle the messes you are talking about! I think you are one great mom! And I love the blog idea!

    ReplyDelete