Tuesday, February 7, 2012

14 Days of Valentines- I Love You Jar


So, how is everybody? How's your relationship with your neighbors? I know you probably think that's a strange questions, but since today is Wave All Your Fingers At Your Neighbors Day, I'm assuming neighbor problems must be pretty common. I guess today is the day you wave at your neighbors instead of making rude gestures as they take out their trash. I'm telling you, I can't make these holidays up.

Today I have for you a jar that has a myriad of possibilities. This would be so cute as a "Reasons I Love You" jar. I think it would be fun filled with love-related quotes. It would make an adorable Valentine gift.  

The pattern came from Paper Piecings by Nikki. She has some really cute patterns.

Have a great day and don't forget to wave at your neighbors...with all your fingers!

Check out my giveaway here!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Joanna :) Thanks for the shout out too <3 I love it!!!

    Nikki
    ©Paper Piecings by Nikki

    ReplyDelete