Wednesday, February 8, 2012

14 Days of Valentines- Goin' Retro with a Ransom Note Valentine Card


This week is International Friendship week. I hope you have a good one. I can tell you I've been blessed with several good friends in my lifetime. I hope you have too.

One of the things I love about papercrafts is the ability to take what you have and make something you can use. That's what I'm showing you today. I have a card I gave my hubby for Valentine's Day in 2010. I used leftover letter stickers and made a ransom note Valentine. I crumpled and inked a background page. I wish I had a coffee cup stamp that looked like a coffee cup had been set on it. That would have been cool. Anybody know where to get one?

Have a great day and don't forget to hug your friend today.

Remember to sign up for my giveaway here.

No comments:

Post a Comment